Calling all Speakers
The EV Charging Infrastructure 2023 is seeking presentations that broadly focus on the following key topics:
- EV charging infrastructure and e-Mobility industry forecasts
- Exploring the next generation of smart and efficient EV charge points
- Latest research in V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast charging for electric vehicles
- Evaluating the current policies and future plans for cities and network development
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for developing intelligent infrastructure
- New case studies from charge point developers and working with policymakers
The EV Charging Infrastructure 2023 offers a unique and timely focus on addressing the challenges associated with electrical infrastructure development and explores new EV charging technologies to support the next generation of electric vehicles.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda…
The EV Charging Infrastructure 2023 will be an opportunity for professionals engaged in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and to exchange views. The event will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue for the automotive and electrical power industries. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with leading automotive OEMs and EV charging developers, and to demonstrate an insight into electrical charging infrastructure for the expansion of the e-Mobility sector.
Presentations that focus on new charging technologies and manufacturers’ case studies, as well as new market data for current and upcoming electrical infrastructure projects are of particular focus for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - EV Charging Infrastructure 2023”.